I was able to get some work done while on vacation during the holidays. The first outer leg is completed as far as I'm going to take it at this time. This is fully painted and awaiting the final details. I am waiting to test it under stress prior to adding the shoulder horse shoe layers and resin booster cover. All parts test fit perfectly.
I started work on the other outer ankle as well as skinning the 2nd outer leg. I also ordered my motor controller from Robotshop.com. This is the Dimension Engineering Sabertooth 2x25 controller that will operate the motors in the two feet. (the picture is from Robotshop.com).
Last night, I strung another series of LEDs together for the front logics. Three more to go and that will be complete.