Monday, December 22, 2008

Continued Dome Work

Winter weather and storms cancelled my plans for the weekend, so I found a lot of time to get work done on the dome. I mounted the radar eye to the dome and also installed the lower section of the inner dome and mounted the majority of the panels to it. I still have some trim work to do to get everything evened up. Of the 4 panels that still need to be mounted, two of them need circular cutouts and are awaiting parts so I can size up the cuts properly. One just needs trim work on the inner dome section prior to mounting. I'm also deciding whether or not to add the red led panel on the side. I have the panel, just undecided at the moment if I'm going to do it or not.

1 comment:

Calvin Thomas said...

Lookin' Good!!!
If your going to do the red light on the side, Ebay has a small Led setup I'm looking at and it's brighter than the leds I have now.
You'll need a red film with the Ebay leds.
Calvin