Well, I didn't think I was going to get this part complete until after Christmas, but I was able to get the necessary parts in time for Halloween. I'm running an IG32 motor for the drive and the Syren 10a motor controller to control direction and speed.
I had to build a brace to mount the motor to and I based my part on Calvin's motor mount. Still getting some slipping when I change directions suddenly, but overall, the setup was very easy and I'm happy with the progress, and it's just in time for my first public event on Saturday. I have to clean up my wiring mess before then as I won't have a back panel in place and the rear door is off the frame.
Anyway.... Here's a short video of the progress.