Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Buncha Stuff...

I've been working a little at a time over the last few weeks. I'm spending time studying to up my certification level for my job and Artoo is part of my quiet time to take a break. I have a bunch of parts on order either due to ship or due to arrive. Keith is back - and the budget builders are rejoicing!!! I've already ordered and received some resin from him while waiting on other parts.
So, here is where I stand...
- Second leg construction is complete. Skins are mounted around the shoulder, but I still have to skin the front, back and sides.
- I have a start on the first ankle. Most structural parts are cut and I have started gluing some panels together. No pics of this just yet.
- Resin Large Data Port is finished, and the resin Utility Arms are sanded and partially painted. I have yet to work on the power couplers that I purchased (one is pictured below, the other one is attached to the frame to test the fit)

No comments: