This weekend, I started drilling the aluminum plate. Today, I installed the bracing and leveled the plate in the frame. I still have to drill the holes to line up with the bracing on the center leg, and that should be done later this week. Next steps in line, I need to measure and design the mounting for the castors on the center foot. I need to install the foot drive (motor, wheel, chain and tensioners) on the outer feet. Lastly, I need to strengthen the shoulder area on the frame as well as the leg. Once this is done, I can start wiring and bench testing the motors and remote control. I'm hoping to have Artoo rolling by early summer.